- Students are expected to be regular and punctual and once inside the school premises, they shall not go out of the school campus without the permission of the Principal.
- At the first bell the students shall line up to go for the assembly in perfect silence. At the second bell, all students should assemble in the school yard in order and in silence. After the assembly they shall go to the respective classes in perfect order and silence.
- During intervals and play time the students shall not go out of the school premises. They should avoid shouting, quarreling and the use of rude language in the class rooms and school premises.
- Running inside the school building, especially through the corridors and stair cases, is strictly prohibited.
- Regular violation will invite serious remedial measures.